Looks like legendary Wu-Tang Clan member Ol’ Dirty Bastard, who died in 2004, had a pretty thick FBI file. Rich Jones of hacker-friendly site Gun.io has unearthed the entire 90-plus-page (heavily redacted) thing and posted it for your perusal here.
Jones obtained the document by filing a Freedom of Information Act request with the government. He also listed some of the file’s more notable information, annotated with the pages of the file that said information appears on. That list is below (along with the video for Return to the 36 Chambers‘ “Brooklyn Zoo”).
Highlights from Ol’ Dirty Bastard’s FBI File:
– “The WTC is heavily involved in the sale of drugs, illegal guns, weapons possession, murder, carjacking and other types of violent crime.” [p5]
– Connections to the murder of Robert “Pooh” Johnson and Jerome “Boo Boo” Estrella. [p6]
– Connection to murder of Ishamael “Hoody” Kourma. [p13]
– A shoot-out with the NYPD. [p15]
– Arrest for felony possession of body armour. [p16]
– Connections to the Bloods Gang. [p17]
– Found in possession of large bags full of paper currency. [p40]
– Details of his being robbed and shot while staying in the Kingston projects. [p45]